CECOE has successfully completed regional trainings for its long-term observers ahead of its voter registration observation activity. The regional training sessions were designed to give important knowledge, increase professional competence, and foster readiness of observers as well guaranteeing the requirement to be non-partisan is met by all participants recruited from nine regions and two city administrations where voter registration is taking place. All materials and manuals necessary for the voter registration exercise were also shared with observers in four languages during the trainings.
- CECOE conducted a National Dialogue Agenda Collection Forum
- Ethiopian Civil Society Delegation Shared Lessons from Nigeria’s 2021 Election
- CECOE trains short-term observers for the Wolaita referendum rerun
- CECOE Successfully Observed The SNNPR Referendum
- CECOE Gears-Up To Observe The Upcoming Referendum In The SNNPR